Monday 23 September 2013

Primark Lipstick Review | A Beautiful Pink Shade


Hi there!
I'm back. Yep, you might have not noticed my disappearing act, but I'm back...!
I've been gone since September 1st and luckily my posts were all scheduled. My internet bill -in all honesty- has been unpayable and so I've been internetless. I hate when my internet goes because I can't do what I love most - Blog.

While I was gone I got the job at the Perfume Shop. I've mentioned in a few older posts that I had an interview and I managed to get a second interview and I've been there since Friday 13th...typical me with a date like that! I'm going to do a catch up post in a few days with the goings ons anyway, so I'll leave the gossip until then!

Todays post is a post that never got scheduled, I've decided to do it today because it's one I really wanted to show you all. 
It's a review on Primark makeup. I've been loving using this product in particular and it's been a good item to use over the summer. 

I've never really tried makeup from Primark, so this was a first. It was a slight impulse buy because I don't really need another colour like this but it was tooooo gorgeous to turn down! I was attracted to this because of the perfect £1 price tag and the beautiful barbie pink shade which suit me the best, I think!

I never really had high hopes for this lippie, I just thought it was going to look bright but be non-pigmented on my lips or be very drying and show every meh bit on my lips... but no, none of that happened!

I love this lipstick because it's very pigmented, yet blendable and buildable. I love how you can apply a little dab of it for a wash of colour or apply it fully and get a beautiful punch of pink. It blends really well too, it's smooth and can be applied with a lip brush or blended with your finger. 
It lasts really long and the only problem with this is that it could become slightly drying over the day so you need to apply another layer, but that's not a major problem so I think this lipstick could suit everyone!

I thought I'd pop by and mention this lippie because it's a brilliant best buy.
So glad I'm back to the good ole' blogging, I'll try not to vanish again!

Lots of love,
XO

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of everyone who lives in the UK and gets to go shopping at Primark! Lots of my friends actually went this summer and all came back with huge hauls. I'll definitely be adding this to my Primark wishlist, haha :)

    Jenny xx
    jennyyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's an everyday thing for us UK people! x

      Delete
  2. I didn't even realised Primark did their own lipsticks, must always brush past their makeup section! This looks like surprisingly good quality so I'll definitely be having a look next time I'm in :)

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...