Friday 27 September 2013

How I'd Style Autumn Boots | Autumn Nudes

Untitled #596
JUMPER - NEW LOOK
JEANS - NEW LOOK
BAG - ASOS
BOOTS - NEW LOOK
BEAUTY - LOREAL
Hello there gorgeous!
Today I'm back with a How To Style post and I love it!
At the moment, I'm loving champagne pinks and nudes. I'm just finishing with my summer brights and now I really want to start looking for navys, bottle greens and mustard yellows. 

For autumn, if you're the type of person that enjoys brights, neons and fushia pinks then I think nudes are for you. They're great autumn/winter shades and I've seen many of them in the shops at the moment. 

Today's How To Style Post is on Autumn Boots. I saw these on the New Look website and I really like them. New Look say they're 'grey' but I see them as a browny/grey shade as they don't look full on grey on the site..

I knew I wanted to match the boots with a jumper as I'm jumper hunting at the moment. I love jumpers and Primark are doing lovely ones - All under £15 aswell!
The jumper that I featured in todays post is actually in Primark for £10 as I picked it up the other weekend but obviously New Look is the next best thing as Primark don't have a site. 
I think muddy brows and whites/champagne pinks look lovely together so I think the jumper suits the boots lovely. 

Instead of keeping the whole outfit nude/brown I threw in a deeper colour with the jeans. I featured some New Look jeans on here the other month and a few people said they liked them so I decided to add in another pair today.

For accessories I came across this 'Lauren Conrad' style bag which I thought matched the jumper quite well and I love jumpers and shoulder bags.
Makeup wise I have my eyes on these lipsticks from Loreal at the moment and I thought this was the perfect shade for the outfit. Nails - Loreal again. Such a gorgeous champagne colour which adds a pretty theme to autumn.

I hope you like!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...