Last post for today, another one that never managed to schedule the other day so I've decided to do it now.
We've headed into Autumn now and so each season needs some nail art! I decided to do autumn trees/leaves with an orange/red colour selection.
1. Get a cotton bud and gently wet it. Don't make it too damp but remember to dip all the cotton in so it's not dry. Gently squeeze the cotton bud so the remaining water runs out and the nail polish doesn't water down.
2. Use nail polish in Orange and Red to dab mixed colours on. Apply like the picture above.
3. Use the damp cotton bud to merge the polish colours into eachother. Dont rub, dab!
4. When it's done, it should look like this, you can add more orange or red depending on how you want the leaves to look.
5. Add a top coat so it feels smooth and looks clear.
6. Use a black nail art pen to do tree designs. Mine look like autumn palm trees but I'm sure you're all better designers than me!
7. Notice how I've gone L-R using oranges then deeper shades? Be creative!
Lots of love,