Sunday 1 September 2013

Guest Post | Something I'm Loving At The Moment | LittleMissLines

Hello Little Miss Pradaxo Readers!!

I've teamed up with the lovely Zofia for this Guest Post!  We have decided to share with you what we are loving at the moment! Before we get into the post i thought id share with you a little bit about me, my name Lisa I'm a 24 year old Blogger from the North East. I've been blogging for about 6 months and seriously for the last 3. It's only when I found out about the #bblogger chats that my hobby became more serious and has now become a full time obsession!! I'm so excited to be doing this guest post it's such a great way of reaching new readers and I hope you like what you see!! You can find me over Little Miss Lines if you want to have a look at my Blog and some of my other posts!



As soon as Zofia suggested this topic I new that I had to tell you about the La Roche Posay Effacler Duo as its something that I've been using for a while and have absolutely been head over heels for ever since its purchase. 

What La Roche Posay say: EFFACLAR DUO - Pores are unclogged and purified to help reduce the development of future breakouts. Helps to reduce skin imperfections leaving skin looking clearer and feeling smoother.

I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin since I started using the Effaclar Duo my skin seems to have evened out and it feel less congested and is super soft now and looks so much clearer, I haven't had as many break outs as I would normally, I still get the odd one or two at a certain time of the month but for the most part it's made a real difference. 

I use this as a moisturiser and apply after I have cleansed and toned my skin in the morning and it absorbs very quickly into my skin and hasn't added any extra time to my morning routine which is always some thing I look for as I'm terrible for rushing in the morning. I have used a primer after applying this as its just a habit I've gotten into but I do think that you could just apply your foundation over the top without the need for primer, it really does have a smoothing and evening effect on the skin. I haven't used this in the evening yet as I'm using up a night face cream but I'm sure that this would be very suitable as a night cream as well as day! 


Overall this is a great moisturiser/serum and will be great for those combination/oily skin beauties like me who are prone to break outs and are looking for a long term solution to the problem. 

You can buy the Effaclar Duo from Boots for £13.00 

Lisa x 

Don't forget you can take a look at my Blog by clicking HERE 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! I'm glad you both were very happy with it. I have dry skin. So this might not be the ideal product for me :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not used this personally, I'll have to try it one day!:-)

      zofia xo

      Delete
  2. ahhh i love this, its amazing! lovely blog, followed on bloglovin' and gfc! would love it if you could check out mine xxx

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...