Monday 9 September 2013

MUA Nail Constellations | Review | Gemini


Hello everyone!
I have a review for you today, which I've been promising for ages because I never seem to do reviews much and I'd like to as I love trying new products and mentioning my verdict on them.

The latest thing I've tried is something that I bought last Christmas, it's the Nail Constellations from MUA. Something that I knew I had to try straightaway.
My constellation is Gemini, I love the blue/purple colours and I knew what colour I would team it up with.

I think they're a pretty good price but I have actually seen these in Poundland for £1, so I've bought a few of them. I think they're worth it as there have been many expensive brands doing 'Caviar nails' so you definitely have a bargain on your hands *get the pun?*

Application was easy, I applied my nail polish in two coats, let it dry, then I applied a top coat and then while that was wet i got a dish and applied the design on the wet nail. It was easier than I thought, it stuck to the nail perfectly and all I had to do is gently press it down. It covered the nail pretty quick and there was only a bit of the constellation left in the dish. 

I applied a top coat over the top because I was expecting them all to come off by the time I went to sleep and woke up which was a silly idea because it turned the beautiful pigment of the constellation into a pastel white colour - especially because they last quite well on my nails without coming off so I didn't really need the topcoat. If I would have done anything better next time, I wouldn't add the topcoat and I'd dip the edge of my nail into the dish so the ends get covered. The only reason why I didn't do that  is because I thought they'd attach to things and come off.

I love the constellations and thing it's a great idea!

Have you tried these?
XO

3 comments:

  1. Your nails look so cool! I'm suprised it lasted for a while-- I tottally would expect it to fall off throughout the night. :P

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely, so it's nice to hear that they last well too! :)

    Claire from Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...