Sunday 19 August 2012

So....? Sinful!


Hello again!
Doing a lot of posts seeing as its 4am and theres nothing else to do.. I also have a lot to show you anyway.
I bought this for £1 from Tesco the other day and I HAD to show you! I know you've probably all smelt this and its nothing special but I had to post it on here because Ive not bought this one in ages and I did on Friday and its my favourite So....? smell ever!
I cant put my finger on exactly what it smells like, but to me its very chocolaty?! What do you think it smells like?:-)
Lots of love..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...