Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Years Eve!

-photo taken from weheartit.com. Although I personally edited, if it belongs to you I will take it down-

So here we are.. New Years Eve.. I can't actually believe 2012 is here already! This year has been really eventful, especially for the UK! It doesn't really sink in to the fact we were all meant to die, we had the London Olympics, we had the Jubilee - the time has just gone SO fast! We've all been waiting for 2012 for all the main events and I think it's the reason why it's just gone whizzing by. Christmas didn't last long and tomorrow will be the start of 2013, time to do it all over again!

2012 has been a year full of good and bad. We all have personal highlights and things we'd rather forget but all in all, I think its been a pretty good year. The weather wasn't brilliant for the UK, but hey! It never really is what we expect is it! I never really got to go to the beach this year which was a shame, so i'm counting on 2013 to bring me a little bit of a bronzed glow and sea&sand! I did get to go to London once a month this year, starting from June so I'm really happy with that, I love London and one day wish to move there! Each day we went to London this year we did something different, I got to visit Stratford Westfield which I wanted to do for ages, I got to visit Shepard's Bush Westfield which was good. I also got to see the Olympic clock which was cool after seeing it on the TV a few times! - I will be doing a post on my 2012 highlights tomorrow, so keep an eyeout if you want to see what I got up to in 2012!


2012 has really given me a little bit of confidence.. I didn't have the best time in 2011 and it's not been brilliant in 2012, but I did start doing something that I'm really proud of and that I will be doing for a long time. I started a blog! I know that I'm just starting out and I AM learning new things. I started a Youtube channel which I personally think has got off to a good start! I dont have millions of followers but what I do have - I'm happy with! It's given me a little hobby and something I can say to my mum 'Look what i did'. To some people you might not understand what I mean - I hope you do! In 2013 I will carry on with blogging, I have many things lined up and many idea's to share with you all!

I hope you've had a great year and I hope you enjoyed Christmas! Thankyou all for following me since I started blogging and thankyou all for subscribing on Youtube.. there's only a few of you but seriously - it means the world to know that I'm blogging for a reason!   

Thankyou .. and happy new year!


Lots of love,
Zofia,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...