Thursday 13 June 2013

How I'd Style.. Denim Shorts #2

Untitled #550
LIPSY 3D FLOWER SWEETHEART PEPLUM TOP - VERY.CO.UK - £38.99
NEXT POINTELLE CARDIGAN - NEXT.CO.UK - £18
MOTO CROTCHET DENIM SHORTS - TOPSHOP - £35
MAC RIRI WOO - MAC - £14
STUDDED STRAPPY SANDALS - FOREVER21 - £22.75
Yet another How I'd Style post..
This is another denim shorts post but I thought I'd do #2 because there are many ways to style them and I had a few ideas on how I would - so I hope you don't mind a #2!

Sad to say but I love these shorts more than I liked the last pair of shorts.. they're really me and I LOVE the design! They're the cutest shorts ever and the floral crochet design is lovely!!
The colour of the denim is pretty too, it's a lovely turquoise colour. These come in a pink colour too but I wasn't overly keen on them, I really like the blue ones. 

At first, I decided these shorts would look good with a bandeau - they would - but I didn't want to include a bandeau in this post because I think I've included many of them in my recent fashion posts. So, I chose this top. I love this top a lot and it's also something I'd choose. I think the two go well because they're both floral and with these shorts I decided on a clean, fresh feel with a white theme because the shorts are floral and a pretty shade of blue. 

For the shoes, I didn't want to add another pair of wedges and be repetitive like other style posts - so I went really simple with some sandals! I haven't included Forever 21 in my style posts so I thought I'd have a look at their website which I never seem to do and I came across these - I think they're quite nice and have minimal detail so I think that's needed with the heavy florals! 

I added this cardi from Next which is the 'pointelle' one. I really like it and it's really basic so you can throw it on when you get a bit chilly in the evenings. I noticed that when I wear outfits like this to the beach (this is totally my beach get up!) I feel a bit chilly round about 6/7 o clock so a nice cardi like this always helps!

As always I have to add a lipstick! This outfit suits a bold colour I think and I always choose white outfits with a red lippie, just because they match and I needed to mention RiRi Woo at one point, so here it is;-)

I hope you like this outfit - It's totally me, I love it!

Zofia x 





2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've tagged you in The Liebster Award - http://glitterandwishes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html


    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...