Tuesday 11 June 2013

This Or That Beauty Tag


Hiya everyone, I've had this post on my blog planner for ages so I've decided to do it today! It's the 'This or That beauty tag' and I think it's a pretty old one but I like the questions and ofcourse, I tag you all to do it and remember to link your blog posts below if you've done this, I love reading everyone's tag answers!

Makeup
blush or bronzer? - Definately bronzer. I love a good bronze and I'm trying to master contour, too!
lipgloss or lipstick? - Lipstick, to be honest. I have a mix of both but I think I always reach for a stick rather than a gloss!
eye liner or mascara? - This is a bit of a difficult one because I used to be an eyeliner junkie but I've come to the point of skipping that but now and always think my eyes are pretty with just a bit of mascara. So I'll pick mascara.
foundation or concealer? - Foundation. I only have one concealer and I hardly use it. I feel like if you need to cover up, add a bit more foundation?
neutral or color eye shadow - Neautral... I feel like browns and nudes suit everyone.
pressed or loose eyeshadows - Pressed. I always use pressed more than loose but I use loose occasionally. 
brushes or sponges? - Brushes! I binned my sponges a while ago. I didn't use them and they started to go weird... I hated using them! Hate Hate Hate!

Nails
OPI or china glaze? - OPI. Never tried China Glaze!
Long or short? I have short nails and in a way, I prefer them that way.
Acrylic or natural? Natural! Never had acrylic but I remember having false nails a few years back and I took them off 5 minutes later.. I actually cried because they made me cringe.. LOL
Brights or darks? Brights. I love brights and pastels so much!
Flower or no flower? Flower..?

Body
perfume or body splash? I like both! I really do! Perfumes for occasions and body splashes  (i use sprays) for everyday use.  
lotion or body butter? Body Butter. Body lotions are too runny:-(
body wash or soap? Body wash!!! SOAP MAKES ME CRINGE! It's so ew.. When I get out the bath it seems to 'set' on my skin and flakes...tmi!
lush or other bath company? I like Bomb Cosmetics. But I like Lush too... 

Fashion
jeans or sweat pants? Can leggings be my sweat pants?! I hate jeans..
long sleeve or short? Both! I sometimes wear short sleeve things with a long sleeve underneath.
dresses or skirts? Dresses. I have more than them - but I like skirts too!
stripes or plaid? Stripes.
flip flops or sandals? Sandals. They have more design.. but I do love my Primark flip flops, I take them everywhere in the summer!
scarves or hats? Scarves. Never wear hats, I look strange:-(
studs or dangly earrings? Totally both!!
necklaces or bracelets? Don't make me choose!! Both!
heels or flats? Flats. I absolutely love heels but I don't own any *cringe* just because I have nowhere to go that involves heels.. can't beat a pair of 'dolly shoes' ha!
cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding boots!
jacket or hoodie? Jackets for everyday, hoodies for bed! Haha
forever 21 or charlotte russe? Never heard of the second option - Forever 21 have some nice things so I choose them!
abercombie or Hollister? None...
saks 5th or nordstrom? *stares blankly*

Hair
curly or straight? Straight. I love it curly but I choose straight more often seeing as my hair is being such a looser and I hate styling it.
bun or ponytail? Bun!!! I've mastered the bun!! I also think I get away with a bun, whereas a ponytail looks scruffy on me and I hate my forehead. I love buns!
bobby pins or butterfly clips? Aw I like both... maybe bobby pins more though.
hair spray or gel? I don't use any. But I use spray for curls so I choose that!
long or short? Long!
light or dark? Dark.
side sweep bangs or full bangs? None for myself.
up or down? Down.


Random
Rain or shine? SUNSHINE!
Summer or winter? 100% both..summer in winter and winter in summer, haha.
Fall or spring? I like both...
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.

I hope you liked this random tag on a few subjects, remember to do it if you want and leave a link and don't forget to pass the tag on! I hope you enjoyed!

Lots of love, 
Zofia xo

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 12, 2013

    Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, superb site!

    my web site ... website

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...