Friday 7 June 2013

May Empties

POSSIBILITY GINGER SNAP COOKIES SHOWER GEL £1 SAVERS
ELEMIS FACE WASH £9.99 SUPERDRUG
SOAP AND GLORY, RIGHTEOUS BUTTER £10.50
ELEMIS FACE WIPES £4.95
POSSIBILITY RASPERRY PAVLOVA SHOWER GEL £1 SAVERS 

Possibility Ginger Snap Cookies Shower Gel | £1 | Savers
Good Product / Bad Product
This is something I liked using. I used it as a bubble bath, shower gel, body wash..I really like it, it lathers, foams up well etc. The only thing that I'm not keen on is the smell because there is no smell! I really wish this product had a ginger biscuits scent because I really love the smell of ginger cookies and this didn't have the scent. I wouldn't say this is a bad product though, because it's inexpensive and they have a good range of 'flavours'. I'd repurchase because it's not heavy on the purse so I can use it everyday!

Elemis Face Wash | £9.99 | Superdrug
Good Product / Bad Product / Unsure!
Totally unsure. This broke me out sometimes and other times it made my skin feel fresh and glowy. I'm glad this is all gone - I will not be repurchasing! It's a bit overpriced for me anyway, I prefer more drugstore skincare. I liked the smell and how it applied, though.

S&G Righteous Butter | £10.50 | Boots
Good Product / Bad Product
Love it! Feels amazing on the skin, smells beautiful and is actually perfectly priced considering the amount you have. It lasted me 2 years and that, to me, is perfect value. Soap and Glory products are brilliant! Definate repurchase girls!

Elemis Face Wipes | £4.95 | Superdrug
Good product / Bad product 
I like these. I like how they removed my makeup and I like how clean they made my skin after I removed makeup. They get into your pores and take away mascara well but I don't think I'll repurchase because I don't buy 'face wipes' I just get plain and simple baby wipes! If you're looking for new face wipes though, I recommend.

Possibility Raspberry Shower Gel | £1 | Savers
Good product / Bad product
I love this! I absolutely love the smell and it works exactly the same as the Ginger snap one but has an actual scent which is strong and is so fruity and mm! I love love love this. I'm going to pick up some this weekend, I think!

I hope you enjoyed this post. I definitely recommend you to check out Possibility products because they're only £1 and I've seen them in Poundland, Poundworld and I picked my ones up in Savers. They do a Strawberry scent, a Lemon Cheesecake scent and a Pink Champagne scent. I have the lemon and the Champagne ones, too!

Tried any of these products?
I'd love to know!
Zofia x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...