Wednesday 19 June 2013

Summer Nail Polishes 2013

(L-R) 
MUA, BARRYM CORAL, NYC LIGHTSCAMERAGLITTER,BARRYM SPRINGGREEN,RIMMEL SUNSHINE,BARRYM SHOCKINGPINK,RIMMEL TANGERINEQUEEN,CHITCHAT GOLDGLITTER,LACOLOR SHOCK,OPI NICKIMINAJ,MUA,KIKO.

Hello!
I can't believe it's that time again. I remember setting up my blog last year and this post is one of the first ones I decided to do. I thought I'd do it again this year because my collection has changed and I've got a different colour selection! If you'd like to see last years, click the 'Nails' tab at the side!

My fave polishes from this collection are the two rimmel ones and the OPI one. I really like the glitters too and I've been adding them to every nail polish I've worn recently! I need to start wearing the blue shades more because I haven't worn the Kiko one much and I got that last summer!

The green Barry M is a recent purchase and I've already tried it and reviewed it. I really love it and it's such a pretty shade. I love the pink MUA one a lot too but I've only worn it twice!

I lovelovelove these shades and I hope you do too! 

Thanks for reading, 
Zofia! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...