Monday 25 June 2012

Hello everyone! Not posted in a bit, I haven't been spending and there isn't much to review or to tutorial because I've been pestering dad for the new camera for YouTube.
But, on Friday, I did go to Tesco to food shop. I come across this in the Toiletries isle. Finally! I've been wanting something of Baylis & Harding for AGES! I have a few products of there's, but this is one that I've been looking for, and not seemed to find.
So when I got it, it was on offer from £5.70 to £1.75..amazing! I picked it up and couldn't wait to try it.
Today is Sunday and I've tested it out! I think its excellent, well, it is B&H!
I added it to my bath while I had the shower head running. It foamed up straight away, and I could smell it being added the the bath! Lovely! It foams perfectly and you dont need to add a big amount soon as you have the bath running, add it gradually.
It smells SO fruity! Its called 'Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit'. Its a very strong smell, but not heavy. Its very light and refreshing and smells a lot like Mandarin. 
The liquid is very thin and I didn't actually expect that. I thought it was going to be a very thick liquid, but its more like a watery base! 
For 750ml you might use this up in about 2/3 months depending on how many days a week you use it. I wont use it everyday, so it will probably be gone in around 3 months. You don't need to add TOO much, just about.. a cap full. And as you can see, the cap is actually a good amount.
It foams quick with a fast running tap, but doesn't last longer than 20 mins in water. This is probably because I had shampoo and soap added to the bath. 
It has a very nice shaped bottle too. Appearance matters to me and I like the way this looks. It has a frosted like-look to the bottle, its not clear plastic. It obviously has the recognizable logo, which stood out in the shop! Its very basic, but nice. 
A perfect smell for summer! (We provide the bath foam, If England provides the sun!)
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...