Thursday 21 June 2012

I recently went to Town and had a look round with mum. I spotted this in Superdrug as I don't have a grass green color. This is by NYC and i really like it. I haven't used it yet but I will tonight/tomorrow. Its like a grassy green color like i said before, it said its quick dry, which, i believe because I have another NYC color and i really like it. The shade is called High Line Green. The number is 298. Its a non gloopy formula, which I like because I have short nails and if its a thick mixture, It doesn't go well. Its not a transparent polish either, its very pigmented seeing as it was £1.98. I really like this nail polish!
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...