Friday 15 June 2012

Recently Done: Nails!


Created with: MUA shade 26&11. I also used Nail Art Pens for the Polka Dots.

I love these colors together, the dark purple and silver look so good together. They're probably Wintry colors but I don't really mind. I added Polka Dots because it looked a bit plain by itself. 
I really like MUA because its only £1 and the colors are good and non gloopy or chip easy. I only have these two colors and the light blue but that's running out. 
The silver isnt glittery or matte.. its just plain and the purple isnt shimmery, its matte.
If you add some clear nail polish like I did it looks exactly like a £10 nail polish! I hope you all like this look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...