Thursday 21 June 2012

So, as you know, I was out yesterday and I went into Town. I havent been to Town in a while so I thought it would be good to meet Mum from work and have a look. I went to Superdrug and needed a new eyebrow pencil so I thought I would get something from MUA as I love their products. This is called 'Blonde' But I actually think its a light brown. I dont like my eyebrows to look really heavy and dark anyway, so this is the perfect color. Its more of a brown, so if you were blonde you would have to get a lighter color. It was £1 so thats an amazing price for the brush included. Its very soft, its not a rough pencil and adds definition quite quick, so use small strokes. The brush is quite basic, it only has one side of the normal brushes you can buy, with the plastic side. But I suppose you only need the nylon side because it brushes out eyebrows well. 
It seems to be used quite fast, Its worn down quite fast now and ive used it once to practise on. So you might need a sharpener handy each day. 
For a pound, the pencil is very 'non cheap' looking, i like it. Good for on the go!
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...