Friday 29 June 2012

Okay, so, I havent posted today because I thought id have a bit of a break and stuff, and, I havent posted on YouTube either.. things to come tomorrow. 
I tried this out on Tuesday and I really liked it. 
I got it two Christmases ago, but only used it twice. The smell is gorgeous! Wild Rose & Raspberry Leaf. 
Its a different scent, never heard of Raspberry Leaf before, but, its noticeable in the smell. It foamed up so well and lasted around 20 minutes. I dont like my bath bubbly so I didnt add a lot. This was the perfect amount being run under cold water.
Its like the other Baylis&Harding Bath Foam I reviewed, this one is a little thicker though. 
I could smell it on my skin when I got out of the bath, which is good.
Thought id tell you all about this, I dont know how much this is, but, I know it was from ASDA. 
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...