Saturday 16 June 2012

No7 Voucher; 

So! Its back! I really love it when Boots do the No7 vouchers. It gives people, like me, more of a chance to buy No7 as I don't really buy anything off No7 if it doesn't come with a voucher. The only thing I've bought without a voucher is the No7 eyebrow and bikini trimmer which was for my mum. In the past, when i have received a voucher I've just bought 2 Nail polishes because they cost £2 with a voucher and on separate times, the Face Primer. None of which i recommend but that might just be me. 
It stops on June 26th so im totally going to get something because I only just remembered I had a voucher in my bag from my Stamford trip. I already know what I'm going to get seeing as I looked on the website earlier making a decision. Ill be posting a separate post on here soon, maybe tomorow, telling you all what you can buy with the voucher and what best offers there are so its spent wisely and ill also add what i'll be buying too. 
Hope you've liked this quick post, hope i reminded some of you!
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...