Friday 21 September 2012

10 Day Beauty Challenge; Seven Polishes.




Hey Guys! I can only but apologize for not being here for 2/3 weeks. My camera battery ran out and ive been a bit  forgetful to actually get them. In all honesty, there hasnt been much to post anyway, only a few things that ive got to show you now. Ill be posting from now on anyway, I bought lots of batteries today!
So Day7 of this is; 7 Nail polishes. Didnt really know what to do for this one, so I decided to do my fave brand and my collection on that brand? This is the largest collection I have of a brand, so it HAD to be these! I LOVE BarryM anyway so..!
  • Day Seven; Seven Nail Polishes.
So this is my fave brand and my collection of them. My fave color in my collection has to be the last one on the right. Its a lilac color and its so pretty. I wear this quite often and it doesnt chip until 4/5 days.
In order L-R these are the shade numbers;
-296 CORAL
-304 MINT GREEN
-310 MUSHROOM
-272 SHOCKING PINK
-161  VIVID PURPLE
-308 BERRY ICE CREAM
The one I dislike most probably is the pink one. I have a lot of colors like this, its boring. 
They all apply so well so I love Barry M and for the price - £2.99 - you really cant go wrong! ..and they last ages!



Lots of love..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...