Sunday 2 September 2012

1O Day Beauty Challenge; Day One.


Okay so I saw this on http://charlotteemilybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/. I decided that, it would be a good thing for me to do, seeing as I dont update this blog everyday (im likely to forget) and this will give me a post a day to do, for 1O days. Ill probably be stuck for ideas most days but today (Saturday September O1) I will be starting DayO1, until September1O.


  • Day One; One Favorite.
Okay so this was actually a really hard one! I decided that, this is my favorite because it makes my nails super shiny and lasts ages. Its a beautiful color and its sososo cheap. I love the brush and it applies really weall and really easily. Its good with 2 coats for thickness but perfect with just one coat if you have short nails. Ive reviewed this once before so im just going to add pictures and yeah.. this is my Day One favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...