Thursday 6 September 2012

1O Day Beauty Challenge; Day Five.

September 5! Today is 5 tips. This is quite hard, but quite easy because Im just going on what I know and what tips I use. I dont really go by beauty tips or whatever, I just go day to day on what works best. Im not a pro and im certainly not amazing at makeup application. But, I love it so.. ill try!

  • Day Five: Five Tips.
  1. Okay so.. first one!
    Simple! I always use this tip. Its the most easiest/boring tip. Always apply dark eyes with feint lips or heavy, vampy lips with light eye makeup. This way, you dont look overdone/drag queen. 
  2. Next one.
    Always match your blush with lip color. I never do this, but its a really good tip! Always use the right formula for blush though, depending on skin. ( Powder is typically best for oily and combo skin. Cream is great for dry skin. Liquid and gel are great for oily skin.). 
  3. Im stuck on tips now aha! 
    Okay so.. maybe to use a good cleanser/moisturizer no matter what the cost because your skin is important and this prevents spots. Always cleanse 2/3 times a day. 
  4. If you want bigger eyes, so less narrow looking, aim for a colored eyeliner. If youre not into blues/greens, go for a grey or a slate color. Because black narrows the eyes.
  5. If you want bigger looking lips then  Grab a colorless lip balm with shimmer, and apply it to the skin just above your cupid's bow — the area below your nose and between the peaks of your top lip. Adding light to that area creates the illusion of larger lips. I dont have this problem because my lips are  quite large!
So I hope these tips were okay. Like I say, im not a pro but I hope these helped. 
Lots of love..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...