Saturday 22 September 2012

..Another Bargain!

Last post of today you lovely lot!
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
..Best bargain I've ever bought! Couldnt believe it!
I went into my local shop last week, just to pick up some milk and they had a shelf full of things they were getting rid of. I saw these bottles and they're so recognizable, I knew they were Ciate straight away! If im right, these are £9 each.. i got them for £1.50! These were from the Marie Curie magazine from a few months back, now I have them for a small amount! So happy, been wanting Ciate for ages! 
My Fair Lady and Wait Until Dark are the colors and Mum is wearing Wait Until Dark at the moment and its not as purple as it looks, its like a misty purple/brown with shimmer. I need to try My Fair Lady!
So happy with these and they apply really nice and quickly!



Lots of love..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...