Saturday 1 September 2012

Essie Autumn/Winter Collection!



Hey guys!
Just thought I would post this up.. Essie!
Its just turned SeptemberO1 about 10 minutes ago and I just saw this picture floating around on the internet. I dont know if im late or not, but omg!
I actually LOVE these shades! These are for the autumn collection, and I saw the summer Essie shades but unfortunately I never got the chance to get the collection.
I like all the shades, they're very autumn like and for only £8 I will be making a few purchases!
Stylenomics looks like my favourite and first Essie purchase, but Skirting The Issue definitely will be bought!
Overall, these look like 'worth the money' buys so yeah.. down to Boots next week!
What shades do you have your eye on? Whos excited for autumn/winter?! I am!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...