Friday 22 March 2013

How I'd Style.. A Leather Skater Skirt!

how i'd style a leather skater skirt
JUMPER - TOPSHOP (link)
SKIRT - TOPSHOP (link)
LIPSTICK - RIMMEL
TRAINERS - NEW LOOK
CHAIN - NEW LOOK

Hello everyone, style time!
I've changed my name, by the way - and I updated my blog! I'm not going to ramble on about that too much though, I normally have a big discussion in my blog posts before I egt round to the actual post so yes, I have changed my banner and URL - I was resterbelle I'm not littlemisspradaxo just like twitter&youtube.

Moving on to the post! I'm styling a 'leather' skirt. Ofcourse it's not real leather, it's 'pleather'. I absolutely LOVE this outfit..it's something I'd like to wear, unusually.. 
I don't normally go for outfits like this, but, I've been loving the casual look recently and I thought that it was a good way to style this skirt.

Leather skirts have been floating around the Blogging world a lot these past few months and EVERYONE has been buying one! I love them and I think they're great to style. They've also been great to wear in the winter, even thought they're not woolies!

Another trend is wedged trainers. I hate trainers. I'm not sporty and I don't own a pair because they're not me. I used to be very 'trainer and joggers' girl when I was younger, until 11 that's all I'd wear! But looking at a pair of trainers is not my thing now a days, so they don't take my interest. 
I do like these though! I think they're good to style and they're good to throw on. Even though this is a skirt and trainers and skirts arn't the best combo, I think wedges keep the girlyness in the outfit. 

I like the oxblood/burgundy and gold combo too. This is another big trend with the heavy jewlerry and oxblood colors. I love the cropped jumper and although it's warm, it's also cropped for the windy, spring days!

For the makeup, I teamed the outfit up with a wine color lipstick. This one looks pretty good from Kate Moss and I want to try some of the collection.. because yes, ofcourse, this is Zofia.. I haven't had the chance to get some of the collection yet, haha! #alwayslate.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to know how you'd style a leather skirt! Have a brilliant weekend! Speak to you all on Sunday for my Haul post - 6pm UK time and 8pm UK time for the Bloggers chat on Twitter! ..if I remember.. 

Lots of love, Zx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...