Monday 18 March 2013

How I'd Style.. A Bandeau!

BLACK BANDEAU | BOOHOO | £5 LINK
LEOPARD HOTPANTS | CHIARAFASHION | £4.95 | LINK
BLACK WEDGES | NEW LOOK | £19.99 |LINK
Hello everyone!
Welcome back to another style post - this time, it's a very summery one!
I know the outfit shows off a lot of skin and it's not really the skin season at the moment, but, just incase the sun comes out - or if you're doing some summer clothes shopping - then I came up with an outfit of How I'd Style A Bandeau!

Last summer, Bandeau's were popular for putting under tops to layer up or to protect your lady bits with a chiffon dress! But, if you're brave and your name isn't Zofia, then you can wear them alone with shorts, skirts, disco pants or jeans! The possibilities are endless because they're pretty cheap and they're very plain.. they're so easy to style.

I, myself, don't own a bandeau because I don't feel confident with one! But, if you have the figure to dream of -or if you feel fine wearing one- then they're perfect for summer and great for hot weather.

I put a plain, simple, black bandeau with leopard print hotpant shorts because I wanted to add a bit of pattern. I don't own these shorts but everrrryone had these last year! They are a bit out there but they're fun for summer and shorts are a summer essential!

I paired the clothes up with wedges. You have your legs out and I'm only 4'11 so I'd need some wedges to make my legs look longer. With shorts and a bandeau I'd look quite short because I have my legs and arms uncovered! I hope that makes sense.

The shorts are pretty multipurpose too because they're paneled. Meaning they should slightly slim you because they pattern is only on a certain section on the front. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! My next How To Style.. is going to be How I'd Style a leather skirt! 
Just thought I'd remind you all or mention it just incase, I'm now on BLOGLOVIN' because of the whole GFC polava, so if you would like, please follow me on Bloglovin...

Lots of love, x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...