Sunday 3 March 2013

Nail Polishes For Spring!

(L-R) NYC Oh Soho Sweet | Barry M Berry Ice Cream | Rimmel 280 Sunshine | KIKO | Sally Hansen |
Barry M - Mint Green | OPI Nicki Minaj | Ciate My Fair Lady

Hello everyone..
Spring is in the air and it has actually been sunny. I know we always have predicted snow and minus 100c temperatures but, my spirits have been lifted and by the looks of it - the sun has too! 

I always class March as spring anyway, no matter what the weather. It's March & it's Spring.. so if we have bad weather - it's a bad spring!
Less of the rambling and more onto the discussion of nail polishes to suit to season.

I love doing these posts 4 times a year (well done Zofia, you've counted the seasons) I've already done a Summer 2012, Autumn 2012 and Winter 2012 post and video on this and I will carry on doing them when the seasons arrive because I'm forever discovering new nail polishes and love wearing darks or brights to match the season.. even if I only do it for the first week or so!

I've been scouring my nail polish shelf today and come across many pretty spring shades. Spring colors are my favorite and pastels are irresistible  You can also carry on your winter nude and red lip obsession for spring too.. nudes are pastels;-)

NYC | Oh Soho Sweet | £1.75
Correct me if the price is wrong! I think I got it on offer.
 I love this polish and it is an everyday one. It's perfect for school or work because it's not heavy on the nails and it's a nude. I love this and it's good for staying power!

Ciate | My Fair Lady | £8
I'm not overly keen on this shade, partly because I have a cheaper alternative! 

OPI | Nicki Minaj | £11
I love this! I love the color and I love the brand. It's very spring like and a 100% beautiful color! I can't wait to try it!

Barry M | Barry Ice Cream and Mint Green | £2.99 each
Barry M is my fave brand. Pastels are my fave shade. I love these! They apply beautifully and they last a long time. Very cheap too!

Rimmel | 280 Sunshine
I love this shade and I love yellows. Yellows arn't very ideal for pales (if you don't think you suit them) so top up the tan while you're at it!

Sally Hansen
I love this fine, all over the nail glitter. It's more of a shimmer but suits all over the nails. I still have to wear this but it's beautiful!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...