Thursday 21 March 2013

Ways To Follow Me & Quick Update!

Well, this is unusual!
I haven't done an update in a small amount of time and I have a few things to remind you all or update you with, or to just generally chat about.

I missed yesterdays post, stupid me, so I just thought I'd post today. Tomorrows post is going to be How I'd Style A Leather Skirt! Yesterdays post was meant to be a NOTW but I haven't done my nails so I couldn't post!

I thought I'd just jump on the bandwagon and mention the Google polava and tell you all that I'm on bloglovin.. I have NO idea what all this Google thing is about, but looking at twitter it doesn't seem very handy so I joined Bloglovin like a lot of other people have done. So if you would like to keep up to date with my blog, please visit my Bloglovin here! It's much appriciated, but do remember to keep following via GFC - just in case.

The next thing I want to move onto is my shop! I used to have an Etsy store but everything expired and to put everything back on there again would cost A LOT seeing as it's 20p to upload and doesn't make sense. So for anyone interested in jewlery, handmade items etc - I have a shop page on here with items on there. Everything is made by me and it's another one of my hobbies! Check it out if you're interested.

Moving on to another 'shop' type update, I now have a Blog Sale tab. This is for anything I don't want anymore, I always have things stuffed in a draw or stuff that has it's label on etc and I thought a blog sale would come in handy because I have a product that I don't want already and someone else could benefit from it. I'll be updating that page by the end of the week for anyone that wants to take a look!

My next point is my blog name. I love Rester Belle a lot. I really do. When I joined the blogging community all the way back in June and I had no idea I'd love it this much - it was a name that came straight into my head. Rester Belle is french for Stay Beautiful and I thought it was a cute name for a blog. I didn't really know what to call it and I didn't think I should call my blog the same thing as my Youtube. Now as my Youtube needs a new layout - Youtube One - I need a banner for Youtube. I cannot change my Youtube name which is a shame, BUT I CAN change my blog name.. I'm thinking of changing ResterBelle over to Little Miss Prada xo but I don't know if it's a good idea or not. If I have Little Miss Prada for everything then I can keep the same banner/logo for everything.. but will my followers go, will people get confused? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! So anyone that wants to comment and tell me what to do, please do! I think i'm going to do it and I do want to, but I don't know if it's a good idea or not.

And the last point is - Patisserie! I also have a baking page open for anyone that wants to have a nosy at some sweet treats! I love baking and it's become a weekend obsession so I'll always update you with my baking goodies over on that page!

All pages are at the top of my blog underneath the title. I hope this post was an ok replacement and I hope you don't mind the ramble! I like updating you all:-)

I hope you've had a brill week and don't worry, Friday's here!

Lots of love pretties xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...