This is a no picture blog post today, as I can't post the post I was meant to because I didn't upload the YT video for it.. my next proper post will be the 16th though, don't worry!
I couldn't forget about you all and not post so I'm going to be doing a tag post that I was tagged in by Song Of My Sole.
I'm going to get on with doing the tag and I hope you all enjoy!
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it; it doesn't take long!
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
Questions1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
Recently, I've been doing everything. I've been doing haircare - using masks and oil samples. I've been using skincare because I've broken out massively via Elemis..and I've been doing my makeup regime.. do I'm not too sure! I'm not sure if this is a right answer or whatever but I don't really ever do my eyebrows when doing my makeup. I hardly fill them in and I think they look okay as they are..
A regime though.. I think facial masks? I'm not sure!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Yeah. I never used to. I do now. Twice this week, infact!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long.. if it chips, I always take it off. I paint them every week, so if it comes off on the 5th day, I always wait until thr 7th day.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty product or nail polish product even if you need it?(i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
Long.. things like wet wipes, cotton wool etc always get bought. But things like lipglosses don't.. I'll use whatever I have in my collection. Foundations always get replaced if I don't have a new one because I neeeeeeed foundation!
5. What is your worst beauty habit?Touching my face! I always moan about spots but I sit there leaning on my hand. I do the occasional sleeping with makeup on, but I hardly do that anymore.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Schoolwork. Haven't done it in a while.. I will tomorrow! After filming Youtube videos, ofcourse;) It's just long and eurgh.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?I just take 45 mins to do makeup..so if I'm going out at 12, I'll get ready at 10 and see how long it takes.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yep. I hardly ever go shopping. I do it once a month - not exactly high end products I'll give you that!
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Pretty organised. I don't have polish storage yet, I have little boxes for my makeup, though.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Not long...a week maybe?
Lizzie Loves Red
Accent Girl 100
Beauty Obsessed Girl