Monday 11 March 2013

How I'd Style.. Disco Pants

how id style disco pants, (blog)

NEXT CHIFFON SHIRT £12 link | LAVISH ALICE DISCO PANTS £24 |
NUDE CORK T-BAR SANDALS £25

Hello everyone!
As always, this post was meant to be up yesterday but I'm a wally and forgot! 
It's another How I'd Style... post and I hope you enjoy!

I've edited the outfit picture a bit different to my previous style post, I hope you like it! 

This will only be a quick one, but I thought I'd show how I'd style a pair of disco pants, if I had any, and what I would put with them. I don't believe I have good legs for these, even if black is slimming! So I don't think I'll be getting some anytime soon, but, they're great things to style! 

I saw this top on Next.co.uk and I really like the style. It's quite floaty and not tight so I suppose it's good to have a top like this if you have tight leggings..
I like the design and think it's pretty simple. I like these leggings from lavishalice.co.uk as they're plain disco pants. 

The shoes are also my favorite from Next - I love the nude color and I love the heel style. I think the nude color breaks up the black a little.

Hope you enjoyed this post .. please request any outfits you want me to put together and I will!

Lots of love x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...