Monday 4 March 2013

NOTW | OPI 'Tomorrow Never Dies' Review



Exciting NOTW!

This weeks nails are from OPI. Being a bit of a 'high end virgin' I hadn't tried OPI before so this is my first time! 

This nail polish is OPI 'Tomorrow Never Dies' and it's from the James Bond collection. I received this for Christmas and I managed to get two OPI nail polishes, the other I haven't tried yet. I'm not into darks at all but most of the Skyfall collection are actually darks, so instead of sitting there for hours anticipating, I randomly selected one from the OPI website - I ended up with this one! 

I do already have a shade like this so it wasn't one I was chewing my left leg off to try, but I did really want to try some OPI nail polishes and see if they're worthy the price tag. I already have a shade like this which is everyones favorite - Barry M 'Vivid Purple'. 
Vivid Purple does actually look quite similar to this, but I think it's slightly darker. 

This nail polish applied pretty well and dried really well too. I didn't get much on my skin around my nails which means the brush/applicator is one that I prefer because lets face it - I dont have the longest nails! The brush is also quite wide too so I didn't need to redip my brush in. Another bonus is, I only needed one coat so I can see this nail polish lasting quite long. The only slight problem is - it does chip quite quick  Maybe because I wore this on my first day of work and I had to open things or maybe just because I only had one coat. 

All in all, I give this a 8/10 scoring and I would repurchase more OPI's because I do want a good collection. For the price, it's a good polish and is really wearable. 

Hope you enjoyed this post - lots of love xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...