Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sigma March Code



Hello, me again!
I wasn't meant to be blogging today, because I blog every two days, but I thought I would stop by and tell you all about Sigma's March code.
I always mention them monthly just incase you're interested in brushes, makeup etc, anything Sigma, or just generally if you like offers.

As per, this is 10% off so enter the code SAVE2013 at the checkout to receive it.
Remember, Sigma have a revolutionary way of makeup brush cleaning now, so check out that! (The oven glove!)

This code is available from March 1 - March 31. http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=363803

Lots of love,
Speak to you all soon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...