Tuesday 26 March 2013

NOTW | Classic Red



Nails of the week time!
I didn't do last times NOTW because I haven't really painted my nails in a short while. I don't like having breaks, I like painting them all the time so sometimes they look pretty scruffy!

I can only but apologise that these look scruffy. They look scruffy because my cuticles are in a state and I never stop chomping away..nevermind! It's the color that matters - ha!

This weeks nails arn't branded but I do love them. I love classic red colors and it's the time of year where pastels are needed..but the weather doesn't suit them! It's still not the season! So I went for a classic red because it's the perfect in between! 

I got this color from an unbranded makeup set. It applied well and I love the shade. I used a top coat, too.

Because it's unbranded, I thought I'd give you a list of nail polishes similar to this!

NARS | Dovima (link)
Essie | Jelly Apple (link)
Julip | Salma (link)
TOPSHOP | Laqured (link)
Deborah Lippman | Stop and Stare (link)
Dior | Red Royalty (link)
Nails Inc | St James (link)

Hope you enjoyed this post! Lots of love xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...