Saturday 21 July 2012

Hello again! Posting a lot this evening, I need to get everything done!
So, I used this on Tuesday before I went for a little walk with Mum, I didnt buy this, Dad got given it from a friend at work a few weeks ago, so, I thought id try it as I've wanted to try some Sanctury products for a while!
This is the Sanctury Foaming Bath Soak. It smells gorgeous and I thought it was pretty good. 
Its a smallish bottle, probably wont last long. I've used it once and its halfway down already so, maybe 3 uses. 250ml for £5 from Boots it costs, which, I dont think this is very good but I suppose for a 'good brand' its worth it.
If you wanted to try it, 75ml for £2 in some stores which is quite good, instead of wasting a big bottle if you didn't like it.
Now, moving on to what I actually thought of it, I didnt really like it or recommend it. It smells lovely but doesnt really foam up in the bath or whatever, so you might just use it as a Body Wash etc, because it doesnt really 'foam' unless you use the whole bottle..
I dont think this is worth it, but maybe your opinions may differ.
I wouldnt really buy this from the shop, but it was a bargain anyway!
Lots of Love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...