Wednesday 4 July 2012

So, the next thing/s I bought were, nail polishes!
I can NEVER go shopping without getting some haha, im lethal!
I got, LA colors color craze in Treasure Island and Energy Source. I needed a white nail polish and I couldnt resist this sparkly blue color.
They go well together so I might do a white bottom color and add this blue on the top, im not quite sure. 
These are 99p from Beauty Base. At the back of the store is where they're located and there is a whole big rack of them! Every color!
For the price, they're amazing! 
I admit, I didnt expect them to be good, but they are!
These will be applied soon! Stay Tuned!
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...