Sunday 29 July 2012

Nails This Week


So I normally do my nails this week post/ YouTube video and these are my nails this week!
It was sunny in the week, unfortunately its not anymore and my dress was black/floral/green/red anyway, so i decided to have these nails. As you can see, these are the polishes I used to create them. You probably know about these anyway as I've reviewed them all and they're recently bought. The one in the bottom left was bought from westfield recently and I have only used it the once on this look. Its such a lovely polish and created the perfect summer sparkle in blue. I really like these nails, hopefully they keep the sun out!
Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...