Sunday 29 July 2012


I thought I would update you on the Makeup I wore for London. I applied a bit of everything I suppose! So I just thought I would show you.
So, thats the eye makeup i used from my 120 MAC Palette. My dress was greenish so I thought these were pretty. I applied my gel liner from Maybelline and my colossal mascara from Maybelline too. For my top lashes I applied Barry M Wink pen. 
I used my Rimmel 8hour lasting foundation and Natural Collection Loose Powder in Neutral.
As you can tell, all the rest is in the pictures!
Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...