Sunday 29 July 2012




I went to London at the weekend and I thought Id update you what I wore! So, on the left, 3rd down, Thats my dress and necklace (ignore my dad!).
I wore my denim jacket from Primark - £15. I love the button detail aswell, I think its pretty. These are the flip flops I wore too, I think they were £5 from Primark but dont take my word for it. The part where it goes over your foot, it has plastic flowers with gold middles, these are so pretty and dont look like only £5! 
My dress was from Step Up, im not sure what Towns/Cities have these shops, Peterborough does though. I dont really shop in there but I couldnt help but just leave this in the shop! Its floral with a black background and is a maxi dress. It has a belt type style thing round the middle, this really sets the dress off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...