Wednesday 4 July 2012

Now, moving on to what I bought from London. 
First, Ill post the makeup bits&bobs.
The first thing is this. The LA Color Baked Eyeshadow quad. This was £2.99 from Beauty Base  in Westfields. As you can hopefully tell my the swatches, this is amazing! Its so pigmented and I think it will go on really well, I havent applied it yet.
From top L-R and on my hand, R-L.

  • A light grey color with a white marble effect. I like this because its light & shimmery and would look nice for daytime. You can also create a two toned look with this because of the 2-in-1 color.
  • Next one is a sorbet/candy pink. I really like this because its a light, girly, shimmery pink. It looked very light like it wouldnt go on, but, its actually very pigmented. Good for daytime!
  • The third one along is a lighter grey. It looks like a blue/grey but, its just really light. 
  • The last one is my favourite grey of the quad. Its quite dark, but, shimmery and has a really nice effect to it. 
These look like they would blend well and could be used all in one. I really like the cheapness, but quality. Beauty base is amazing anyway! http://www.beautybase.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...