Sunday 29 July 2012

This weeks Boots Mag! As you know from my last post and my last YouTube video on this, you know I like this magazine! I like it because it has so many beauty things, tips, offers etc and its free! 
I like updating you with everything so I like to do posts on this, I hope you like them!
Its a summery makeup edition in my opinion, last time it was full of summer/tanning and Im not going on holiday, so I got jealous!!
I like this issue because its full of tips I actually use, like face cleansing tips and makeup tips specially for summer. I like this issue and yet to read though it so there isnt much to say, but, if you have an advantage card, get it!
Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...