Saturday 21 July 2012

Last post of today!
Today, This morning, for mum, I did her makeup for work.
Mum likes grey/brown eye makeup, so I thought I would go for a nice shimmery grey.
I used the first color, 6th color, 7,8, and 9th color in the palette. Shimmery grey, light grey, shimmery light grey and a black. I done this using my MAC Pro Palette which I adore. 
I applied the white color all over the lid, using a fluff brush ( in the picture ). I then used a blending brush to blend all the white in so it wasnt so thick and bold. I then got a light grey and applied the over the white. After, I used a dark shimmery grey in the outer corner of the eye, going outward to make a little flick. This makes the eyes appear bigger. After this I used the black and went over the top of the outer corner section to make it darker. I then used a blending brush to go over the dark grey, making it a smoother looking shade instead of a big blob. I then used Colossal Cats Eye mascara from Maybelline to create the defined eyelashes. 
Just a simple look!
Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...