Saturday 21 July 2012

So the other day I finally used my 120 Pro Palette which im in LOVE with and have had it a while but haven't really used it for anything.
I really liked the way I did my eyes, so I thought I would show you all. 
I used a shimmery brown to cover the lid, crease and up to the brow and slightly outwards. I then got a blending brush and blended this in so it didnt look so harsh. I then applied a matte light brown to the inner corner of my eye, to the middle of my lid, applying this with a fluff brush, which slightly blends it, but doesnt get rid of the pigmentation. After this, I applied the bright coral color, using a blending brush, because I didnt want it strong, I wanted a light coral, but strong at the same time if this makes sence. 
I then used my Barry M wink eyeliner pen for definition and used a pencil eyeliner on my bottom waterline for an outline, I then slghtly smuded it so it faded. I used Natural Collection black mascara and away we go.. Just a simple look!
Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...