Wednesday 4 July 2012

I went to London last weekend, and, this is the makeup I wore.
For my face, I added Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 100 Ivory. This is £6.99. I used my Natural Collection Loose Powder £1.98 to set the foundation and to make it matte, I have oily skin. I then added bronzer, Chit Chat, £1. This is a mosaic, I love this! Its handy for your makeup  bag too.
For my eyes, I applied Primark Dazzle Dust. This was 4 dazzle dusts for £1. These are AMAZING! They're so pigmented and are so shimmery, I love! I appied this as a base, this is the lighter color of the set. I then added MUA Brown Dazzle Dust, I dont know the shade but it will be obvious when you purchase it.. £1. I applied this in my crease and outer eye, so its light-dark. I then got my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - £7 to line my eyes, I love this.. its an everyday favorite. It doesnt last all day on my bottom waterline, but lasts all day on my eyelid which i need most anyway.
For my mascara I used Models Own mascara in Black, which, I got free with Fabulous. After, I used Maybelline Colossal Cats Eye £5.99. I love the wand of this because it fans my eyelashes out perfectly.
For my lips I then used MUA shade 5 lipstick £1. This is more like a lipbalm or something because its unpigmented and very glossy and shimmery. Its good for on the go, but, because its not pigmented, I added Barry M glossy tubes in Light Pink color which I got free in BUZZ, over the top.. perfect look!
If you would like a tutorial, you know where to message.
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...