Wednesday 4 July 2012

Last on the makeup that I bought and the first thing from Primark to show you.
False lashes! I dont use these often but I thought I would get myself a pair, as, these were £1 and I really liked them. They looked very natural!
They're actually very gluey when you first take them off the plastic, didnt expect this, I expected them to be very.. rubbish? But no, they're good!
I havent put them both on, I tried one of quickly and they actually look really pretty. Ill post a picture when I apply them.. probably Saturday.
They also had a thicker pair, very black, but they're for next time!
Lots of Love, Zofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...