Saturday 21 July 2012

Sorry I am SO behind! Been busy, new camera etc and there hasnt been much to post about, but, there is now, so so so much to show you!
Ill even post some Camera pics up soon.
So, these were last weeks nails, no YouTube video this week, sorry.
In used my LA color nail polish from Beauty Base in Westfields and its actually really good for the price it was. It doesnt chip but without a clear coat on the top, it can feel chalky and so you do need a clear coat. 
White nail paints are always difficult in my opinion, so you will need a second coat so they dont chip.
I added black, zebra like lines to the nails for effect and detail, these look good with a steady hand, and look nice for occasions etc, if you have Nail Art pens. 
I hope you like this look! More posts to come, been busy!
Lots of Love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...