Wednesday 4 July 2012

This is the outfit I wore for London at the weekend. I also teamed it with a nude color vest top, but thats in the wash and this post REALLY needed doing! 
I wore a nude/fleshy color loose blazer/jacket and a polka dot chiffon skirt. The only problem with this outfit was the wind! Oh dear!
I I added a lot of bracelets/bangles because this looked really pretty. I added the red,silver&gold one that I got for my 15th birthday last December and my £5 primark watch bracelet. I added my New Look bracelet which I got for Christmas too. Then, my blue/gold bangle from New Look, which I have already told you about. 
My skirt - £14.99 New Look.
My Blazer/Jacket - £15 Primark.
Shoes - £8 - Primark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...