Saturday 21 July 2012

Just a little 'what I bought' here.
I was having a little walk through Town with Mum on Tuesday and we popped into Peacocks, I adore this shop because its affordable and I have my eye on some nice wedges too in there! Haha!
So, they had a little Jewlerry sale on, which, they normally have.. Zofia loves these!
I bought these for £1.75 each, I think this is an amazing price seeing as they were £3.50 to start with. 
They're a matching set, but didnt come together. 
As you can see, pastel/duck egg blue, leopard and metallic gold are the colors included, I think thse go well together and look pretty, I think these will go with quite a lot and are really casual. 
So, I just thought Id share! 
Lots of Love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...