Saturday 21 July 2012

Okay, so, this is a bit of a different post!
I thought id include hair products im using at the moment into my blog, because, its a beauty blog after all! 
I dont use many hair products like sprays, mousses etc, I just use Shampoo's a lot, obviously.
Im not a lover of conditioner, it makes my hair greasy and doesnt wash out properly, so I wont review the conditioner on this, just the shampoo.
So, the product im using at the moment is Garnier Fructis Color Last shampoo. My hair is colored, Red, so I decided to use this to keep my hair in good condition because coloring your hair can be a bit of a hassle. 
It smells a lot like watermelon, its lovely! Its a very medium based product, not too thick which i like because that thick serum in shampoos always leaves my hair sticky & thick. 
I apply it on adding just a medium round sized amount, it lathers well and I leave it on about a minute. Then, I use my shower head to wash it out, I can feel it leaving my hair and as I wash it out, I feel it leaving my hair smooth & shiny. It washes out really well and most shampoo's dont in my hair, so I like this!
The only problem is that, it makes my hair greasy in about 2 days..
All in all, I like it!
Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...