Sunday 29 July 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review

Before we start.. sorry for the no makeupness! I just really wanted to share my love for this, so I needed a picture of it on the skin. 
I got this as a free sample here - http://www.maybelline.co.uk/bbsample# everyone gets one, you just have to sign up.. no registration required, just enter your details.
You get 3 reasonable size sachets and these contain the perfect size amount.. some for the next day too! Depends how many you need. They come in 'Light' but, this shade is perfect for most people.. its very yellow undertoned.
I applied it on and at first it seemed like in the sachet was too much but once you blend it in and properly work it into the skin, it goes on well. 
Its very liquidy at first and feels like it would make skin oily/greasy.. it lasted the whole day without me going oily (loose powder was added to the top to set it) and it was fairly light on the skin even though I had loose powder added. I probably will buy this from shops even though the product is quite small and its fairly pricey for what it is. 
I was impressed by this!
Lots of Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...