Thursday 13 December 2012

7 Christmas Party Dresses! - Under £25

Untitled #256


So, its very near to Party season and you're probably all looking for the perfect dress, but at a cost that won't break the bank and interrupt your Christmas shopping! ..unless you're as organised than me and you've done your Christmas shopping and you actually have money to spare for a Christmas dress! I wont be needing a Christmas party dress, as I wont be going anywhere, so I get the joy of staying in and compiling a list of pretty dresses that could all help you lovely lot in your search. This edition is UNDER £25. Sometimes its hard to find a really nice, special dress for an occasion under that, unless its in the sale..but I managed to find 7 dresses that I would wear and that have been following a certain trend this month or season. As you can tell, there has been a certain trend with 'lace' looking dresses this season/month. I really like them, so if you have the same style and fashion sense as me, you might like them too! So without further ado, here goes!

Camilla Scoop Lace Dress | £7.99| Prodigyred.com 
I really like this! I'm deciding whether to get it for myself! These dresses have been such a trend recently, its very Adele like?! Its such a simple dress, perfect with black heels and a clutch or a Chanel quilted bag dupe. The price is perfect too, JUST £7.99.. you really can't go wrong. Even if you just wear it for your Christmas party and never wear it again, you know that you haven't had to go out and spend a huge price. Also, you can purchase it in the comfort of your own home!

Cameo Rose Black Lace Dip Hem Dress | £20 | New Look
I really like this too! I like this just as much as the one above, but ofcourse they're slightly different. I really like the sweetheart neckline on this dress, I'm never really a huge fan but this is something I'd actually wear. I love the way its 'dip hemmed' this has been really on trend recently, especially in the Summer, but ofcourse this post is for Christmas so the lace design adds that hint of Christmas/winter trend! Its a perfect dress, just make sure you're somewhere warm!

Jasmin One Shoulder Studded Dress | £9.99 |Prodigyred.com
Is it me or is this website perfect?! I came across it agessss ago, but its typical.. you always add things to the cart and never buy them! This dress is one of the things I've been eyeing up, its sososo lovely! I love studded clothes recently too, I never really used to but like the other two items.. this has been really on trend! This dress also comes in black but I think the nude color is really nice to team with sparkly heels, or something. I like the studded design, its mostly all over the dress but not in an OTT way, if that makes sense.. really pretty & great for the price! (I'm also a lover of the one shoulder too!)

Krisp Basic 3/4 Length Sleeve Belted Skater Dress | £15.00 | Krisp.com
This is such a lovely dress! The color shows Christmas without an explanation! Ruby red is great for Christmas, maybe team it with Nude/Shimmery heels?! I'm a big lover of skater dresses, I think they suit anyone, all shapes all sizes? I also like the neckline on this one! 

Ellaa Sequin Bow Bandeau Dress | £20.00| Prodigyred.com
This is so pretty! It sums me up! I love the sequins, its really Christmassy! It's so 'prom' like and I love how its loose and floaty, most dresses on my list are 'Bandeau' and tight, this is Bandeau and loose. It also has a sweetheart neckline which is gorgeous, its flattering because of the sequins. I also love the shape of the dress, I think the center bow is quite flattering too!

Corinne Jersey Peplum Dress | £12.99| Prodigyred.com
This isnt my most favorite dress on the list, but I do like it. These dresses arnt meant just for me anyway haha! I do like the color, very christmassy! I also love peplum's, just this one isnt my favorite! Peplum's are also meant to be slimming so I think that's essential for a Christmas party, you want to look your best!

Chi Chi Black Lace Peplum | £25 | New Look
This dress is so nice!! I love this peplum a lot more than the other one.. its floral too haha! I also think I saw Lauren Goodger *TOWIE* in this, in the paper the other week.. Zofia needs it! ;-) 

So yeah.. that's my pick of Christmas Party dresses! I hope you liked, I'm trying to keep up with my actual blog posts as well as Blogmas, because I haven't been doing that recently! I feel like I haven't blogged properly in ages haha! 

What are you wearing for Christmas? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...