Saturday 1 December 2012

My Bad Beauty Habits!

-photo is courtesy of weheartit.com although I personally edited the photo I will take it down if it belongs to you-

Hey lovelies
So we all have habits that we do in our everyday life, and I saw this tag on someone else's Youtube and thought it would be a great idea to do a post and video on it!
I have a few habits that I never noticed before, but when I sat down and thought ' I need to write a list on mine, what habits do I have?!' I actually came up with quite a few that you dont normally realise 'oops, I done it again!' when you actually do it.
So I'll list them below and as always, please comment below your habits, I'd love to read them! Or, if you want to do a video or have done a video, please leave me a video response! I'd love to know.


Biting my nails;
I do this all the time! At random moments of the day ill just be sitting there biting my nails! Even worse.. the skin around my nails! I wish I had pretty, long nails or perfect skin around the nails, but its such a bad habit! Even if I bought some of the bad tasting stuff to avoid me biting them, it really wouldnt work! 

Not cleaning my brushes regular!
Oops! I dont mind this ahhh:( Its such a bad habit but when theyre freshly washed, I dont think they work as well as they do when they're a week old?! Its strange but really bad! I love when they're soft though! I normally wash them every 2/3 weeks which is awful!

♥ Sunbathing with no cream!
I dont think this is that bad because I have olive skin and I dont ACTUALLY burn! But this year, I burnt quite bad by sitting in the sun for ages and my back was so sore! Next year I will definately apply some suncream because this year, I spotted some wrinkles! Oops!

♥ Touching My face;
I do it without noticing! I sit there touching my face every now and then, so bad! Then I wonder why I have spots? This blends in with the next one..

♥ Picking spots;
I dont pop them, ew no! But if its quite hard I will just pick the top off and its a really bad habit. I always get them round my mouth and its so frustrating! When I can actually go out with a spot, im not petty!

♥ Wearing makeup while asleep;
This is the biggest one! If I stay up all night (also a bad one!) I'll just leave it on. Or, if I do go to sleep ill just leave it on for my eyemakeup to rub everywhere and for my foundation to go all oily into my skin.. so so so dirty! Then I moan when I have spots?!

♥ Using out of date makeup;
If I have some pretty colored palettes, I'll keep them for further use. I dont realise that they're actually out of date and dont act the same as they did when I first bought them. This isnt such a bad one, I dont have much out of date makeup! (only a few palettes!)

So I hope you all enjoyed this tag, I like doing them as you get to know me a little bit more and its just a simple but good post to do! It also keeps me entertained haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...