Monday 10 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 8

Hey lovelies

Had a good day today! First time I've started a blog post with this, I'm normally bored, suffering a day in.. not today!
I went to Stamford, which is about 10/15 minutes away on the train, they had a Christmas market type thing on, with homemade items and food, and things to try. Its a good day out, especially if you love Christmas - I do! I bought some things, I bought a bath bomb.. which I will upload a picture tomorrow and add it to this post, so remember to check back to see it! 
It was such a good day and it was just me&dad who went which was really nice. It was also an excuse to wear my new boots! It wasn't that cold today either which wasn't really a big deal because I love the cold weather! 
I was sooo tired today though, that was the only problem, I didn't sleep at all last night and so as soon as this gets posted - I'm going to bed! I'm so sorry that its posted past midnight again, I really need to learn to post before midnight! I also need to update my blog a little, I have loads of posts that need scheduling and I need to create a schedule for my blog so you all know future posts. 

Sorry today's post is a bit small, I'm tired and I don't really know what to update you all on!

Hope you've had a lovely day,
have you been to any Christmas markets recently?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...